Hello! My name is Brianne Dupuis and I am pursuing my Masters of Education in Higher Education Administraton at Northeastern University. An artist at heart, I earned my Bachelors of Fine Arts from Lesley University School of Art and Design in 2012. While working in the Admissions Office, I quickly learned to love Higher Education and helping students acheive their goals.

I grew up in Hardwick, Massachusetts, where the cows seem to out number people. I moved to the Boston area to attend Lesley University in 2008. My time at Lesley was spectacular as I was given the chance to explore many different types of art, as well as a solid core liberal arts education.

From 2013 to 2017, I supported students applying to colleges through centralized applications at Liaison International in Watertown, MA. In order to begin my career in higher education, I moved to Savannah, Georgia in August 2017 and started working for the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) as a Graduation Audtior in the Registrar's Office. My time at SCAD has been extremely rewarding and my position allows me to make a difference in students lives.