Welcome!

My name is Craig Pille and welcome to my CaNCURE e-portfolio! I am currently a fourth year Health Science major at Northeastern University interested in a career in medicine. I am planning to apply to medical school in the coming year, with known interests in orthopedics, oncology, pediatrics, emergency medicine, and public health.

I was fortunate enough to be accepted into the first cohort of students for Northeastern's CaNCURE program. This program matches students with cancer nanomedicine labs across Boston to allow for incredibly unique experiences in cutting-edge research facilities. Through this program, I was placed in the Center for Systems Biology at Massachusetts General Hospital under the mentorship of Dr. Cesar Castro and his team of post-doctoral fellows. 

My research involves validating and improving a recently developed nanoplasmonic assay for exosome analysis to be utilized in cancer diagnosis and tumor response to therapy. You can read more about my research, career plans, interests in nanomedicine, and much more in this e-portfolio! 

Please read on and enjoy!

Craig