How ePortfolios Capture Students' Professional Brand 

Voices from Alumni  

"I was happy to participate in a student workgroup that helped to develop the ePortfolio sample. During the process, we were asked to leverage a variety of media to present the comprehensiveness of our coursework, as well as diverse experiences through experiential learning opportunities. This is also one of the fundamental mindsets that I had gained in the COC program—tailoring different media and channels based on different target audiences." --Zirui Yan CPS'18

Check out Zirui's ePortfolio

"Having a complete ePortfolio is very useful. However, the most valuable part was, without a doubt, the experience of learning how all the pieces of my coursework and career fit together and how to present that effectively. I am pleased to share my final product knowing that I am representing my personal brand."-- Sarah Riggs CPS'18

Check out Sarah's ePortfolio 

"The process of building out my ePortfolio was emotional: nostalgia, pride, and sheer awe. I realized how much I had grown in a few short years! When I first enrolled in the program, I was confident that I would learn from my professors and peers, and that I would grow as a communicator. What I did not expect was that I would end the program with a volume of work that I was proud of, and that demonstrated my progress course-by-course."--Jillian Porazzo CPS'18

Check out Jill's ePortfolio

Hear directly from Zirui, Sarah and Jill in this interview by Professor Patty Goodman! (approx.5 min video)

Check out Zirui, Sarah, and Jill's unique experience in crafting ePortfolio in How ePortfolio Capture Your Professional Brand from Communications Alumni Network,  a blog for the global network of Northeastern organizational communication alumni.