Hello all,

My name is Jiaxin Li or you can call me Jacqueline (Jackie) in short. It is my honor to present to you my e-portfolio. In this page, you will able to find the relevant work that I have done so far and some of the background information about me.

I was born and raise in Shenzhen, China and I went oversea to Vancouver, Canada at the age of 12 for middle-school and high school. When I first required to learn English, I found it very hard and discouraged since I was having difficulty tried to adjust to the culture and new environment. Eventually, I was able to open myself to the new opportunities and I would say my current personality and the way how i approached stuffs are all greatly influenced by biligural cultures that i was exposed to.

I also spend my undergraduate time and got Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and minor in Sociology here at Northeastern University as well. During the time here in Northeastern University, I was encouraged to spend two six months away from studying and apply to work for third party company and apply the knowledge I learned in class. This unique co-op experience is what eventually opened my interest in further pursuing Human Resources related position.