OBJECTIVE

I strive to create effective processes around internal communications and powerful messaging that inspires employees and supports the mission and vision of the company.

EXPERIENCE

CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER

TRC
2017-Present
I manage strategic communications for both internal operating sectors and client-facing market sectors. By partnering with internal clients, I ensure our marketing materials engage our audience and enhance their connection with TRC. My work also includes brand positioning and messaging, including maintenance of editorial calendars that promote thought leadership and drive business development across a range of channels – internal communications, public relations, social media, email marketing, the intranet, and TRCSolutions.com.

SENIOR COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST

CDM SMITH
2015-2017
At CDM Smith I served as the lead editor and writer of enterprise-wide internal communication initiatives such as newsletters, the annual report, and communication plans for emerging initiatives. I participated in change management committees and produced an SMPS award-winning internal communication campaign for a large change initiative. Periodically, I would assess initiatives with employee focus groups and pulse surveys. I also served as the “Reporter” on our intranet, Yammer, and partnered with the HR group as their communication consultant.

MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR

AECOM
2014-2015
As an in-house marketing and communication consultant for MassDOT (the client), I managed marketing and communications related to the state-wide Safe Routes to School program. This included social media, email campaigns, and public relations.

EDITORIAL ASSISTANT

ASCEND LEARNING
2013-2014
I served as the primary contact for authors and contributing staff at all stages of book production. By creating instructor and student resources, as well as digital student platforms, I provided a full suite of supplemental materials for each textbook.

BOOKS EDITORIAL INTERN

WILEY
2012-2013
Participation in Wiley’s one-year program involved: conducting market research, electronic surveys, identifying proposal reviewers, collating proposal reviews, and maintaining project management for multi-volume reference work.

MARKETING INTERN

HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Summer 2011
Working as an intern, I wrote copy for radio, digital, and print advertisements. I also planned several local fund raising efforts for the company and handled the associated marketing.