Over the course of my career, every opportunity that I've taken has played a role in building who I am today, whether that be a Legislative Assistant for a Fortune 100 Fastest Growing Business in Virginia, Field and Volunteer Director for a State Representative race in Pennsylvania, and yes, even a grocery store stock clerk. After five years of working in communications roles at William & Mary - two with the AidData program and three with the Virginia Institute of Marine Science - I recently joined the Public Affairs team at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA.

I just recently finished up my Master's in Corporate and Organizational Communications with a concentration in Public and Media Relations at Northeastern University in June 2019. Through this experience, I gained a further understanding of how I can use my skills to improve outcomes both for internal and external stakeholders as well as the fundamentals needed to be an effective communicator. Through the pages on this e-Portfolio, you'll see my journey from start to finish!

Please visit my website for more information about my professional work and a bit more about me.