Hi everyone, welcome to my ePorfolio. I am a graduate student major in Corporate and Organizational Communication with Cross-Cultural Concentration at Northeastern University.

I would like to explore the areas of international studies and how cultural dynamics influences the organizational environment, climate, and culture. During my education at Northeastern University, I learned about the intricacies of the market including public relations, social media, internal and external communications, and integrated marketing. I am particularly interested in Educational and Sports cross-functional organizations and recently received high praise for my presentation detailing the marketing campaign. Additionally, my digital marketing and decision making experiences for the past year enhanced my communication background. 

Also, throughout college, I worked at China Center Television (CCTV) for 3 months. This experience gave me invaluable insight and communication experience. for example, during the new media internship at CCTV where I was mainly responsible for the promotion and publicity of the CCTV news app systematically exposed me to how integrated digital campaigns are conducted. From the first-stage investigation on the potential audiences to the planning and organization of online publicity activities in digital media, and then to the late-stage communication effect monitoring, I learned how to propose an activity or campaign according to the characteristics of digital media and based on thorough research and investigation.