Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my E-Portfolio page. I’ve always had a passion for relating information or data through the work that I create and would want everyone to view. Throughout this portfolio you will see the journey that I have taken in receiving my Master’s Degree in Corporate and Organizational Communications with a concentration in Public Relations at Northeastern University.

I earned my Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from American International College. My original journey here at Northeastern University started in the Journalism Program. After a few semesters and the co-op opportunity at the National Fire Protection Association in the public relations department I decided to make the switch from one program to another.

This journey truly started in September of 2017. During these last couple of years, I have experienced and learned a lot about myself. I believe that I have obtain the knowledge and skill set that will eventually help me to transition into my ideal career job. This E-portfolio provides you with some insight of the knowledge I have gained during my time here.

Looking back, I realized that this was the best decision that I could have made for myself. What your about to witness is growth, weaknesses, and strengths that I exhibited within this program.  Come in and take a look at this journey that helped me in finding a career.