Hello! My name is MinJae Kim.

It’s a pleasure to meet you through my portfolio! I majored leadership and studied at Northeastern University. Through capstone leadership project course, I’m learning how to acquire and understand a diverse culture in the world. As in the global era, there are various language, races, and cultures in the world, and a capable leader needs an attitude to accept and understand all these things. In this regard, learn about diverse cultures that exist through this course.

Besides, I’ve been evaluating my own qualities and capacity to become a talented leader through related processes such as Leadership Capacity and Leading teams locally&virtually courses. Also, I’m developing myself by learning the decision-making process that is helpful to the leader as well as the team member to become a good leader.

I majored in secretarial studies at a college in South Korea and worked for 3 years with various companies. Now, to be a competent leader, I wanted to lead people in a good direction, sharing and understanding what I experienced and learned as secretaries before. This is why I study and learn leadership as I transfer college to the United States.

I hope people who visit my site will know more about me and hope you have also learned because of what I’ve experienced.

“Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.” ― Roy T. Bennett