Sam

My name is Samantha Lane, Sam for short. I am a recent college graduate with a BA in childhood education and special education, grades 1-6. I completed my degree in New York in December and promptly moved to Alaska, where my best friend (now fiance), Chris, and a college friend had previously moved. After three years, Chris and I have moved back to our homestate, Vermont! 

I am now engaged to my best friend and we live in our tiny house with our two dogs. We have definately had some adventures and can't wait for us to have more! 

My ultimate goal in life is to become a college professor to help future educators be successful! I have recently started taking this path more seriously as I am now holding an education position. I currently work as a teacher in a preschool. Although not the original course I planned on taking, I am extremly happy with my current position and love working with my students daily! The next step I wish to take is to become a special educator in an elementary school, but time will tell!