Sarah O'Grady 

Hello, I am Sarah O’Grady.   I am excited to start my journey on a more formal path to study Education.  For the past 16 years, I have been working in Learning & Development in the corporate setting. I have a passion for training and helping people develop.  During this time, I have enjoyed many different roles within the field.  I have been looking to take the time for a more structured approach to learning about Education and its impact on the learners.   I also have two daughters that are in school.  Through them, I have been exposed to many new methods available today in education. This has been a great motivator for me to dig in deeper and begin the Master in Education Program.

Prior to entering the corporate world, I had a dream job as an International Biking and Hiking Tour guide for a CA company called BACKROADS. This job took me all over the world and first introduced me to the world of training.

I currently live in the Boston area with my husband and two daughters.  We are a very active family that enjoys biking, hiking, and skiing.  Anything to get outside!  I graduated from Saint Anselm College in Manchester, NH with a BA in History. 

CTT+ certified

AMA certified in Business leadership & Project Management