Hello,

I am Vatsalkumar Brahmbhatt.

I am from lively city of Mumbai, India. I used to have an easy acess to the beachs and also the delicious spicy food served in the land of spices. I persued Electronics engineering, hoping to make a change or make world a better place. I also had keen interest in robotics, I did work on couple of robotics project. Later I was introduced to the world of AI and that changed everything. I used to be against the use of AI in the industry, as that would be brutal for working classes and people may lose jobs but a deeper understanding about the same changed eveyrthing.

Currently pursuing MPS in Enterprise Intellegence.

I have worked as a project manager for a company that was into making websites and handeling databases. Now I am working on cognitive models that can be prepared using Python and AWS. I believe that the changing world will need Engineers and professionals to be aware of applications of AI to ensure optimum working and maintainance of AI. It is only with the dedicated efforts we can prepare ourselves for tomorrow.

I have worked on following projects:

Chat Bot using basic NLP(Natural Language Processing) Model

Breast cancer detection using cellular data

I persued Electronics engineering and have been a Project Manager back in India. It has ineed been an interesting journey so far, with lots to learn and apply.

I aspire to be part of tomorrow, AI is tomorrow.