My name is Xingyu Chen (Vincent). I am a graduate student at Northeastern University. My major is corporate & organizational communication and concentration is Human Resource Management.

I come from Hangzhou, China, a traditional and beautiful city. I took my bachelor's degrees in Zhejiang Shuren University. During my university life, I grasped numerous chances to do research and summarise various product brands, for example, proposing the market segmentation and position of Starwood Hotels and Resorts and putting forward the future expectation combined with Chinese localization development. Also, during my spare time at university, I will seek chances to do internships in the marketing departments of large companies, so that I can transfer theoretical knowledge into practice and feel the international marketing atmosphere personally.

During the study period at Northeastern University, I did a lot volunteer for the local community. Like organizing a study group, taking care of the local environment. I believe those works can support my future work.