Vinit Sawant.

Hello Everyone, This is Vinit Sawant from the City of Bollywood i.e. Mumbai From India.  To introduce myself I have done Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from Mumbai University, I have also completed my MBA with Pharmaceutical Marketing specialization. Post MBA I was associated with Hemmo Pharmaceuticals for 2 years as a Strategy and Business Development Executive. During my stint with Hemmo pharmaceuticals, I use to handle all Domestic customers and ROW market for the company. I have executed project delivery for multimillion-dollar, strategic client projects involving activities like understanding customer requirement and strategic planning to value delivery through the quality product to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction I have represented Hemmo Pharmaceuticals twice at CPHI Worldwide at Germany and Spain respectively.  

As someone with an eye for detail and impulse for the organization, I thrive on keeping projects running smoothly from kick-off through launch. I am confident that my solid experience in Pharmaceuticals marketing along with the MBA degree will provide me the capabilities to successfully fulfill this position. 

While Working with the Hemmo Pharmaceuticals, I realized that beyond practical knowledge and the basic management skills, an advanced degree would be something that would give me an edge over the others. Certain fundamentals and principles that one learns from formal education cannot be substituted regardless of the practical knowledge that one possesses. And therefore, whilst I have the professional degrees that will allow me to make something of myself in this industry, hence I am perusing, a degree in Project Management at North-eastern university. With my strong communication, interpersonal skills, advanced knowledge of product management and work ethics, I believe that my qualities and experiences would make me a valuable addition to your firm.