Hi, everyone!

My name is Wei-Ting, and you can call me Fiona. I come from Taichung Taiwan. When I came here two years ago, I start watching American series because I think that it can make to integrate myself into a new environment quickly and also can improve my English in listening. Among different categories of American drama, I especially like those talking about crime and suspense. Therefore, Crimimal Minds is one of my favorite series. Besides, I like exercise and will go to the gym at least three times a week. I think that good exercise can make me keep health and also have more anergy on my study. 

I got my Bachelor degree with major in Marketing and Logistic Management at Chaoyang University of Technology in 2016. Before I graduated from college, I had several prt-time job expriences during the summer break, and had an intership when I was a senior in college. After graduating from college, I had been worked in a automation company as a trading assistant for several months. After one year graduation, I decided to pursue my Master's degree at Northeastern University with major in Corporate and Organizational Communication. At the beginning, I chose Project Management as my concentration. However, after having two project management courses, I chose to change it into Human Resources Management, which I am more interested in. From my point of view, communication could be one of the most important skills in any work places, including verbal and non-verbal communication. Therefore, I chose to study in Corporate and Organizational Communication that is also related to my major in college.

Since the working experience in internaional trade field before I came to United States, I discover that I can have a different choice for my job in the future. As a trading assistant, I was responsible for dealing with the order, customer communications, provide the quotation via email, which I can apply what I have learned from Corporate and Organizational Communication to this position. In order to enrich my knowledge in international trade, which I have never learned before, I utiilize my leaisure time to do some readings on international trade relaed knowledge by myself. After two-year study at Northeastern University, I will graduate in May 2019, and I am looking forward the job position in the interantional trade field or marketing.