Hi, everyone! Welcome to my page. My name is Yi Wu, originally from China. I just graduated from  Northeastern University with a major in Corporate and Organizational Communication and concentrated on PR. Through the one and half year graduate study, I grasped a rich knowledge of communication strategy and PR planning. Back to my undergraduate study, I earned a bachelor degree in management in Hangzhou, China, where I learned a lot about management and exhibition marketing. 

Besides my professional knowledge, I had two communication-related working experiences that much benefit me. The first one is an internship at a local PR company in China. The project I followed up was organizing a computing conference for Alibaba. and my responsibilities were communicating with clients and attendees to confirm their needs. This journey provides me an opportunity to understand the importance of effective communication within a conference or campaign. The other one is a three-months social media marketing project for a Boston-based start-up named Incluvie. This project is my first time to apply my communication and PR knowledge in American online market. And I learned how to make full use of social media platforms and the methods of boosting the reputation and awareness of a brand online.

In the future, I am willing to work for industries that are related to Public Relations, Media, Communication or Marketing. My ideal work is to work at a big company with an established structure and procedure to learn how they work such as Edelman and BCW, doing trend research, drafting pitches and press materials, conducting customer interviews and writing press releases and blog posts.