Event planner, Shutterbug, considerate communicator

I am now a graduate student in CPS college, majoring in Coorperate and Organizational communication, and concentrating in Organizational Leadership. I have been living in Boston for a year, which has been very fulfilling. In addition to academic tasks, I have also worked as a model, manager of a boutique and intern in the public relations department. 

I graduated from Beihang University(Beijing University of Aeronautics and astronautics) and my major of undergraduate is economy. But during my master I want to focus on communication because I always interested in public relationship and event planning. So I want to gain professional communication skills from CPS and hope everything will go on well in future. I'm now working at a tech company at harvard, my main task is to help the Marketing Department to promote the market and take charge of the advertising shooting of the product.

For the future, I hope to gain rich internship experience in Boston and find a satisfying job in the field of communication in Beijing. My motto is"Live the life you love and love the life you live",hoep everyone can be a better self.